Liquibase to run DDL on multiple databases on different nodes using maven

Hi,

I am using percona Mysql 5.7 cluster where I need to run DDL commands on multiple nodes having databases. So if I use maven to configure liquibase for MySql then how I can generate skeleton pom.xml and project structure as starting point? I looked at this Using Liquibase with MYSQL | Liquibase Docs but I could not make it work with maven as I am getting eeor with my pom.xml.

Thanks
Rahul

Hi @liquibase_rah ,

Can you have a look at this article and check if this helps you?

Please let us know if you face any other issues.

Thanks!
Rakhi Agrawal

Thanks Raki. I already tried generating pom.xml from that article and was getting below error:-
mvn archetype:generate -DgroupId=com.mycompany.app -DartifactId=my-app -archetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-quickstart -DinteractiveMode=false
Unable to parse command line options: Unrecognized option: -archetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-quickstart

If this is not a typo, I think the option archetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-quickstart should be appended with -D which you did in case of other attributes but is missing with this one.

What happens if you try this:

mvn archetype:generate -DgroupId=com.mycompany.app -DartifactId=my-app -DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-quickstart -DinteractiveMode=false

Thanks,
Rakhi Agrawal