Postgresql generateChangeLog includeSchema

Hello,
When I run generateChangeLog on a Postgresql database, using the --includeSchema=false, all of the objects come out as being owned by Oracle. For example:

CREATE TABLE “oracle”.“tablename”…

My command points to a schema called “wetl” so I’m not sure where this “oracle” is coming from? Regardless, I would like to suppress the object owner entirely in my changelog. Please advise.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Hello, @jennymitch, and welcome to the Liquibase Community! I worked with one of our engineers and we were able to replicate the issue, so he made a bug report. You can follow the report for updates here: [PostgreSQL] generateChangeLog command generates prefixed schema name with includeSchema flag set to false for Formatted SQL · Issue #2794 · liquibase/liquibase · GitHub

1 Like

Thanks for the update. What is the typical turnaround time for something like this?

Thanks,

Jennifer

There are a lot of factors that determine how long it takes to resolve a bug report, so I can’t give an estimate for you. However, you can follow the linked bug and it will send you an email when there’s an update posted.