Create table DATABASECHANGELOCK fails on TIBERO DB

Hi, I’m trying liquibase 4.6.1 on TmaxSoft Tibero, it basically speaks ORACLE dialect.
In my property file I’m passing databaseClass: liquibase.database.core.OracleDatabase parameter, and I can confirm that on log:
[2021-11-22 11:20:15] DETALHADO [liquibase.configuration] Found ‘liquibase.databaseClass’ configuration of ‘class liquibase.database.core.OracleDatabase’
file /home/tibero/liquibase/liquibase.properties ‘databaseClass’ of ‘class liquibase.database.core.OracleDatabase’
However, after connecting on database the process fails due to the following error:
[2021-11-22 11:20:16] GRAVE [liquibase.integration] JDBC-7454:Datatype ‘TIBERO.BOOLEAN’ is invalid.
CREATE TABLE tibero.DATABASECHANGELOGLOCK (ID INT NOT NULL, LOCKED BOOLEAN NOT NULL, LOCKGRANTED datetime, LOCKEDBY VARCHAR(255), CONSTRAINT PK_DATABASECHANGELOGLOCK PRIMARY KEY (ID))]

For some reason liquibase is not using oracle dialect, how can I tell liquibase to not use boolean on create statements?
Is there any way to force it to use oracle dialect?

Hi @rjvc.junio ,

Can you confirm what driver are you using? Are you using an Oracle driver? How are you building your jdbc url?

Hello @aditi I’m using tibero native jdbc.

databaseClass=liquibase.database.core.OracleDatabase
driver=com.tmax.tibero.jdbc.TbDriver
liquibase.command.url=jdbc:tibero:thin:@...:8629:tst2
classpath=/home/tibero/liquibase/lib/tibero6-jdbc.jar