Creating packages and packages bodies with the same file

Hey guys,

Just FYI,

For creating package spec and body with the same file, Liquibase works great with following changeLog:

http://forum.liquibase.org/topic/oracle-end-delimiter-issue

Thanks for a great tool!

Chang-Il

Hi, I am would like to put package declaration and package body in one sql file and then invoke it in sqlfile tag

my sql file
    CREATE PACKAGE mypackage IS ... END; /

CREATE PACKAGE BODY mypackagebody IS

END;
    /

But it does not create package body, it looks like it puts everything into package  declaration. It seems it ignores '/' as a end delimiter.

What version of liquibase are you using?  1.9 or something else?

Nathan

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem. We run on 1.9.5

Best regards

/Lasse

Thanks, I’ll look into it.

Nathan

Any chance there is a solution to the delimiter issue?  I am having the same problem in 1.9.0 and 1.9.5.  We store packages, procedures, triggers and other “create or replace” objects in a standard sql file.  Liquibase is used to apply these files using sqlFile but the delimiter does not work.  

file: prc.name

create or replace procedure prcname as
begin
null;
end;
/

liquibase changelog
<sqlFile path=“prcname.prc” splitStatements=“false” endDelimiter="/"  />

If there is a “/” at the end of the .sql script liquibase appends an additional “/” to the proc and it ends up invalid.  I’ve tried setting different endDelimiter values but nothing seems to be recongized.  The only way to get it to work is to edit all the .sql files and remove the / from the end of the script.

added:  we are using liquibase with an Oracle database.
Brian

Nathan,

Was a solution to this ever posted?  I have the same need for some oracle scripts as well.

Cheers,
JF

I fixed some bugs with how the delimiters were being used, but it is in 2.0.  Could you test out the latest RC and see if that works for you?

Nathan

Originally posted by: Nathan
I fixed some bugs with how the delimiters were being used, but it is in 2.0.  Could you test out the latest RC and see if that works for you?

Nathan

It doesnt seem to be in the maven repository, what should I put in for:
          org.liquibase
          liquibase-plugin

Cheers,
JF

org.liquibase liquibase-maven-plugin 2.0-rc5

The artificatId changed, and the version is now 2.0-rc5 as the newest

Nathan