Diff primary key index creation loop (spring boot + Hibernate 5)

When I generate the first diff. The diff file looks correct. It has the tables that we need to create. I run the app, it creates the tables (Oracle), all is good. For validation purposes I run the diff command again, expecting for it to return with no changes. Unfortunately it comes back with changes to the Primary Key Column. If I run the new set of changes and do another diff. It still comes back with the same change logs. It will do this infinitely.

I think that I might be using the wrong decencies but I am very lost.

POM

org.springframework.boot spring-boot-starter-parent 2.2.1.RELEASE      org.springframework.boot spring-boot-starter-web   org.springframework.boot spring-boot-starter-data-jpa   org.projectlombok lombok true   com.oracle.database ojdbc7 12.1.0.1   org.liquibase liquibase-core   ...  org.liquibase liquibase-maven-plugin 3.8.1  /src/main/resources/liquibase.properties    org.liquibase.ext liquibase-hibernate5 3.6   org.springframework.boot spring-boot-starter-data-jpa 2.2.1.RELEASE   javax.validation validation-api 2.0.1.Final    

Table Creation Change Set

databaseChangeLog: - changeSet:

id: 1576786181941-1

author: Stackoverflow (generated)

changes:

• createTable:

columns:

• column:

constraints:

primaryKey: true

primaryKeyName: usernamePK

name: username

type: VARCHAR2(32 CHAR)

• column:

constraints:

nullable: false

name: description

type: VARCHAR2(1000 CHAR)

• column:

constraints:

nullable: false

name: status

type: VARCHAR2(200 CHAR)

tableName: users

Diff that is always created

databaseChangeLog: - changeSet:

id: 1578435590163-1

changes:

• dropPrimaryKey:

tableName: users - changeSet:

id: 1578435590163-2

changes:

• createIndex:

columns:

• column:

name: username

indexName: IX_usersPK

unique: true - changeSet:

id: 1578435590163-3

changes:

• addPrimaryKey:

columnNames: username

constraintName: usersPK

forIndexName: IX_usersPK

liquibase properties

referenceUrl=hibernate:spring:com.example?dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle12cDialect&hibernate.physical_naming_strategy=org.springframework.boot.orm.jpa.hibernate.SpringPhysicalNamingStrategy&hibernate.implicit_naming_strategy=org.springframework.boot.orm.jpa.hibernate.SpringImplicitNamingStrategy