Error execute mongodb autentication ssl

I’m trying to run liquibase with Mongodb. I am getting the following error
contain liquibase.properties
liquibase.command.url=mongodb://address server mongo:port/database?connectTimeoutMS=300000&replicaSet=mySet&authSource=MassadadosDB&tls=true&tlsCAFile=db_mongo_pem.cert
Console Cli = output error
Caused by: Timed out after 30000 ms while waiting for a server that matches com.mongodb.client.internal.MongoClientDelegate$1@8a2a6a. Client view of cluster state is {type=REPLICA_SET, servers=[{address=DNSSERVER, type=UNKNOWN, state=CONNECTING, exception={com.mongodb.MongoSocketWriteException: Exception sending message}, caused by {javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target}, caused by {sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target}, caused by {sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target}}, type=UNKNOWN, state=CONNECTING, exception={com.mongodb.MongoSocketWriteException: Exception sending message}, caused by {javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target}, caused by {sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target}, caused by {sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target}}, {address=:port, type=UNKNOWN, state=CONNECTING, exception={com.mongodb.MongoSocketWriteException: Exception sending message}, caused by {javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target}, caused by {sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target}, caused by {sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target}}]

Hello @crishpg were you able to find resolution for this? if yes, could you please share it?

hello @SreekanthReddyU . I haven’t found a solution yet. If you have a solution, I’m very happy to receive your feedback.

@crishpg , I was just able to overcome the error with the solution mentioned here: Unable to execute liquibase update on the new mssql dsetup
Check if it works for you.

@SreekanthReddyU
I am very happy for you. Are you using mongo? if so. Can you share connection url with me?
If you want, you can remove the example-only credentials.
Thanks a lot for the help.

We are using MSSQL.

jdbc:sqlserver://sql.company.com:12345;database=DBNAME;integratedSecurity=false;encrypt=true;trustServerCertificate=true;