Error while connecting to snowflake db from liquibase

i am trying to use liquibase in place of sqitch for a snowflake database

in the existing repository for sqitch i created the liquibase folders with changelog file and json files for liquibase

updated the jenkins config file detail from sqitch to liquibase.

when i commit getting below error , please advise:
Unexpected error running Liquibase: java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find database driver:
For more information, please use the --logLevel flag
[2021-09-06 09:37:13] SEVERE [liquibase.integration] Unexpected error running Liquibase: java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find database driver:
liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find database driver:
at liquibase.integration.commandline.CommandLineUtils.createDatabaseObject(CommandLineUtils.java:131)
at liquibase.integration.commandline.Main.doMigration(Main.java:1412)

Did you install the the Liquibase Snowflake extension and the Snowflake jdbc driver in the lib directory?

hi,
Liquibase-snowflake connectivity is working fine from my system locally.
i am trying to configure liquibase in github through jenkin config that too if i create new repository with new jenkin config it works fine, but when i am editing existing jenkin config which was using sqitch earlier to liquibase config. it is not working and giving above error when i do commit.

I installed liquibase snowflake extension and jdbc driver in lib directory. still i am getting below error:

Unexpected error running Liquibase: java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find database driver: net.snowflake.client.jdbc.SnowflakeDriver

Can you please help?

Have you tried to run using Liquibase CLI? Might be easier to troubleshoot.

yes this issue i am speaking about is on liquibase cli only