Error with parameters generateChangelog command

Hi. I’m trying to execute the following command :

liquibase.bat --changeSetAuthor=Paulo --changeLogFile=C:\Users\paulo.tavares\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\DSC\ERC.DataSourceControl.Tests\bin\Debug\dsctest_testdb.xml --driver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver --classpath=C:\Users\paulo.tavares\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\DSC\ERC.DataSourceControl.Tests\bin\Debug\lib\mysql-connector-java.5.1.36-bin.jar --url=“jdbc:mysql://localhost/dsctest_testdb?tinyInt1isBit=false” --username=root generateChangeLog

When I execute it liquibase tells me that there’s a parameter missing. I read all the documentation and I cant find anything. All the routes are pointing correctly. Can someone tell me what am I missing?

Yeah, I ended up figuring out that was the deal. Thanks anyway :slight_smile:

Can you include the actual error message?

As a first guess, I would say that the problem is probably with the spaces in the different file paths. You probably need quotes around those. So rather than:

-changeLogFile=C:\Users\paulo.tavares\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\DSC\ERC.DataSourceControl.Tests\bin\Debug\dsctest_testdb.xml

you should do this:

–changeLogFile=“C:\Users\paulo.tavares\Documents\Visual Studio 2015\Projects\DSC\ERC.DataSourceControl.Tests\bin\Debug\dsctest_testdb.xml”
Steve Donie
Principal Software Engineer
Datical, Inc. http://www.datical.com/