File locks

I was trying to use Liquibase for a work project where we wanted to have a long running service that could run DB migrations on demand.  So I decided to use Liquibase programmatically, but I ran into a problem.  There were a couple of places where streams weren’t getting closed, and having all these open file locks was causing issues for me.  So I created a branch off of the 3.5.3 release, and coded up a fix to close streams once they were done being used.  I don’t know for sure if I caught every place in the code that’s opening files, but I tested for all my actual use cases and all files were closed properly in those cases.  I attached a patch file with my changes, but I can provide the code in a different format if you’d prefer.