How do I run Liquibase commands?

I am interested in running this command for example => rollbackCount.

I have Spring Boot project setup and my Liquibase works correctly (databasechangelog and databasechangeloglock work as expected). So, if I want to rollback and I haven’t installed Liquibase on my PC, but used it only as a dependency in pom.xml file, what are my options? What is the fastest and easiest way to run this command?

Thanks a lot!

Hi @stefanpg ,

Are you looking for an article like this here. Might help with your query. Please check and let us know.

Thanks!
Rakhi Agrawal

I tried something similar, so I still have a problem. When I run mvn liquibase:rollback -Dliquibase.rollbackCount=1, I get an error saying LICENSE_PRO_LICENSE_KEY.

I have no idea what am I required to do, honestly. Or what am I missing? I mean, how did Liquibase work perfectly so far and when I need to run commands, I get this error?

Could you share the error trace you get and the exact command you are running. Also the Liquibase version you are using will be helpful.

Thanks,
Rakhi Agrawal

This is what I ran:
mvn liquibase:rollback -Dliquibase.rollbackCount=1

This is my liquibase (pom.xml):

<dependency>
        <groupId>org.liquibase</groupId>
        <artifactId>liquibase-core</artifactId>
        <version>4.4.3</version>
    </dependency>

This is what I get:

I do not have Maven downloaded/installed on my computer (I run it from IDE). I also don’t have Liquibase downloaded/installed as it all works from dependency injection.