I feel like these should be in TRACE

Using org.liquibase:liquibase-core in a spring boot project. Turned on debug and got a bunch of these:

DEBUG 96450 — [Resume Builder] [ restartedMain] liquibase.servicelocator : Loaded liquibase.sqlgenerator.SqlGenerator instance liquibase.sqlgenerator.core.AddAutoIncrementGeneratorSQLite

315 of the 898 lines in my console were from these, even with the sql being dumped in a human friendly format wasting lots of lines. I feel this is excessive, even for DEBUG.

Even without the annoyance, wouldn’t these be more appropriate to be in TRACE, as they are literally tracing the classes being loaded?

Wondering what everyone’s thoughts are.

Hi @DreamingVoid,

Could you please provide a bit more of details? I’m running a Spring project as well, but I can’t see

DEBUG 96450 — [Resume Builder] [ restartedMain] liquibase.servicelocator : Loaded liquibase.sqlgenerator.SqlGenerator instance liquibase.sqlgenerator.core.AddAutoIncrementGeneratorSQLite

being logged. Maybe there is some extra configuration required I need to apply to get the same output you are facing. If you can provide some more details that could help, or if you have a test project you can share with me that would be even better.

Thanks,
Daniel.