since I liked the project I want to try to integrate it in our projects, yet there are some problems:
- We have a large set of sql scripts, written for mysql, which we need to somehow convert them in the xml format. Is there such a tool?
- Since we have a few instances, where there are already installed to the latest state. Is there a way for liquibase to identify that they were not installed by using the tool, but manually?
Or is it better to just create two sets of change-logs (in 2 different xml), for example : preLiquiBase.xml/postLiquiBase.xml…
- When having a few liquibase-xml-changesets, is it possible to make liquibase execute the scripts ordered by their id?
The reason for that is, that we have an internal convention to always name the sqlscripts with the date in YYMMDD-Format + _<>. So we get: 100608_someupdate. So if we have in 2 changesets the updates with ids:
- set1: 100607_somesql and 100609_someothersql
- set2: 100608_sql and 100610_sqlsql
ideally they should get executed in the following order: 100607, 100608, 100609 and 100610.
ps: I am currently looking at http://liquibase.jira.com/source/browse/~raw,r=1461/CORE/trunk/liquibase-core-jvm/src/main/java/liquibase/integration/spring/SpringLiquibase.java but if someone has an implementation, I would preffer it then to reinvent the wheel.