Issues with generate a RollBack script

If I try to generate a rollback script and I have a changeset that needs a rollback tag I get the following error.

liquibase.exception.RollbackFailedException: liquibase.exception.RollbackImpossibleException: No inverse to liquibase.change.core.UpdateDataChange created at liquibase.changelog.ChangeSet.rollback(ChangeSet.java:401) at liquibase.changelog.visitor.RollbackVisitor.visit(RollbackVisitor.java:23) at liquibase.changelog.ChangeLogIterator.run(ChangeLogIterator.java:58) at liquibase.Liquibase.rollback(Liquibase.java:255) at liquibase.Liquibase.rollback(Liquibase.java:226) at … Caused by: liquibase.exception.RollbackImpossibleException: No inverse to liquibase.change.core.UpdateDataChange created at liquibase.change.AbstractChange.generateRollbackStatementsFromInverse(AbstractChange.java:158) at liquibase.change.AbstractChange.generateRollbackStatements(AbstractChange.java:128) at liquibase.database.AbstractDatabase.executeRollbackStatements(AbstractDatabase.java:1106) at liquibase.changelog.ChangeSet.rollback(ChangeSet.java:388) … 7 more 
I understand that I need to create a rollback tag but I would like if liquibase would

1.  Display the changeset ID in the exception mesage.
2.  Provide me with an option to allow the program to continue in spite of the error.