LB2.0-RC7: Howto pass change log properties via commandline?

Hi all,
I am trying to pass change log properties on a Win commandline to LB 2.0-RC7 (syntax: --D<property.name>=<property.value>), but face following error:
  Unknown parameter: ‘D<property.name>’ (pls. see below)

Is there anyone who can give me a hint?
-Thanks in advance!!
Frank

My Commandline:
%LIQUIBASE_HOME%\liquibase --username=%LB_USR% --password=%LB_PWD% --url="%LB_RUN_URL%" --driver=oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver --classpath="%LIQUIBASE_HOME%\lib\ojdbc6.jar" --defaultSchemaName=%LB_SCHEMA% --logLevel=info --contexts=%LB_CONTEXT% --changeLogFile=".\myChangelog.xml" --Dliquibase.update.schema=%LB_SCHEMA%,liquibase.update.user=%LB_USR% update

My Errors:
  Unknown parameter: ‘Dliquibase.update.schema’

Ok. found this one by myself, too ;-)  (I oversaw the last example)

One has to call LB via Java -jar, and the change log properties have to be passed one by one last after the command key word, the other (mandatory) properties have to be in a liquibase.properties file:

java -jar %LIQUIBASE_HOME%\liquibase.jar  update -Dliquibase.update.schema=%LB_SCHEMA% -Dliquibase.update.user=%LB_USR%

Now LB accepts the change log properties.

Originally posted by: FrankSCH
Ok. found this one by myself, too ;-)   (I oversaw the last example)

One has to call LB via Java -jar, and the change log properties have to be passed one by one last after the command key word, the other (mandatory) properties have to be in a liquibase.properties file:

java -jar %LIQUIBASE_HOME%\liquibase.jar  update -Dliquibase.update.schema=%LB_SCHEMA% -Dliquibase.update.user=%LB_USR%

Now LB accepts the change log properties.

Not sure if it matters, but in your previous example you had double hyphens in front of the “D”.  Maybe it was as simple as that?

Best,
Laird

Yes, it does expect -D not --D

Nathan