Limit liquibase maven plugin logging

Hello,
My project suffers from the overflow of Liquibase logs whenever we run maven-related jobs ever since we upgraded from version 3.8.9 to 4.9.1 (and as far as I know problem won’t be solved after we upgrade to 4.23.x soon).
There is an official statement that logging is now handled by Maven (we use 3.6.3) and this is a problem for us. Liquibase logs are only part of a huge pile of logs that are important to us and we don’t want to suppress them. In fact, logs from Liquibase are also important, we just don’t need all these SQL steps there.

Currently:

1. We can’t really use all those maven flags (-e, -X, -q), because they remove too much and affect all modules.
  2. We can’t configure Liquibase logging in properties anymore (maven’s pom.xml or liquibase.properties). We just getting info that all logs-related properties ‘are not used by this task’. Implying they are not recognized. That’s because they’re not supported in mavne plugin I guess?
  3. We can’t use the custom Liquibase slf4j solution provided by Matt Bertolini due to various reasons. We can’t redirect them and use Maven command with flag:
-Dorg.slf4j.simpleLogger.defaultLogLevel=OFF (or any value)

Is there any recommended solution to take back controls over logs?
The best scenario would be the ability to suppress only SQL logs.