We recently upgraded to 2.0.3 from 1.9.5
After looking at these old posts
I did the following:
- Downloaded from here LiquibaseLog4jLogger.java https://liquibase.jira.com/wiki/display/CONTRIB/Liquibase+Logging+Extensions
- Included it into my code under liquibase.ext.logging
- Setup appenders in log4.properties
While Liquibase logging is showing up correctly, logging that comes from our custom Java code that implements the CustomTaskChange interface of Liquibase is not showing al all.
Here is a minimal example of our custom code.
- import org.apache.log4j.Logger;
- public class SomeCustomCode
- implements CustomTaskChange
- /** Logger for this class */
- static final Logger LOGGER = Logger.getLogger( SomeCustomCode.class );
- public void execute( final Database database )
- throws CustomChangeException, UnsupportedChangeException
- LOGGER.info( "Started DB migration creation" );
What are we missing? How can we see the “Started DB migration creation” message in the logs?