Liquibase 3.1 and SpringLiquibase

Glad you figured it out. Thanks for the update.

Nathan

I’m running into an issue where liquibase update runs fine for me if I run through ant or the command line.  I’m trying to also run an update at app startup using the SpringLiquibase bean but I’m running into an issue that I’m hoping someone might be able to help me with.  

If the schema is currently up to date, when my app starts up and the SpringLiquibase initializes, Liquibase thinks that all changesets need to be applied causing a failure because tables with the same name try to get created.

If I create a new empty schema and the application startsup, Liquibase begins to apply changesets but fails with an error indicating that a table can’t be created because it already exists.  The same changelog that works on the command line and ant doesn’t seem to execute properly using the SpringLiquibase bean.

I’ve checked to make sure that the connection parameters are the same in all cases and they are.

I’m currently using Liquibase 3.1 and MySQL 5.6.

Here is how my bean is defined:

The datasource being used is a c3p0 ComboPooledDataSource and the connection properties used to create it are the same connection properties that are used to run the ant updateDatabase task.

Any help would be appreciated.

The issue was with the changelog path.  The changelog path used in ant was different than the one used in the bean.  I decided to use the logicalPath attribute of the changelog to fix this.