Liquibase Test Harness usage in project

Hello, experts!

Recently I’ve started learning Liquibase Test Harness. I’ve finished Liquibase’s course on this subject.
But the course doesn’t cover up on how to use Liquibase Test Harness in project environment after importing dependency (Maven in my case).

The question is: where should I start? How to write and launch a test for existing changelog files?

Hi @NixxTheBiggz ,

To answer your question (The question is: where should I start? How to write and launch a test for existing changelog files?) This is all covered by the test-harness course currently. We tell you exactly how to create a test of your own and add it to the test-harness.

Could you help us gain a better understanding by answering the below questions:

• What are you trying to do with the test harness?
  • Are you trying to call the test-harness as a dependency in the maven project? If so, what are you trying to accomplish with that?

Hello, @aditi ,

Excese me for being not very clear from the start.

1. I’m trying to test a list of Liqibase chagesets against Postrgresql database.
  2. Yes, I’m trying to call test-harness as a dependency. The task is to make sure that every changeset works correctly during execution.

I finished Liquibase Test Harness course, but I couldn’t find how to use this tool with project environment.

That’s why I have these questions.