MySQL foreign keys not generating unique indexes as well when required

I tried to generate a change log to match my existing database.  Some of my foreign keys are also unique indexes and some have RESTRICT on the ondelete and onupdate.  The generated change log did not also generate the unique index when required.  I see an attribute that gets generated called referencesUniqueColumn and it is set to false.  When I set it to true I get an error that the addForeignKeyConstraint is not supported on mysql but when I set it to false at least is tries to generate a foreign key.

Here is what is generated

<addForeignKeyConstraint baseColumnNames=“creator_id” baseTableName=“audience”  constraintName=“FK3A26EA04CE7B13AF” deferrable=“false” initiallyDeferred=“false” onDelete=“NO ACTION” onUpdate=“NO ACTION” referencedColumnNames=“id” referencedTableName=“app_user”  referencesUniqueColumn=“false”/>

I can supply more information if required or a work around would be appreciated. 

The diff support doesn’t always handle indexes the best.  It is planned to be the focus of 2.1.  If you could give the original create table SQL for comparison, that would help.

Nathan