Nothings gets generated with postgress 8.3 R2 server

I’m trying to generate the initial change log using liquibase-2.0.1-bin. The DB is Postgress 8.3 R2 and I’m using postgresql-8.3-606.jdbc4.jar to reach it.
The output is:
liquibase: Reading tables for enterprisedb @ jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/mydb …
liquibase: Reading views for enterprisedb @ jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/mydb …
liquibase: Reading foreign keys for enterprisedb @ jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/mydb …
liquibase: Reading primary keys for enterprisedb @ jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/mydb …
liquibase: Reading columns for enterprisedb @ jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/mydb …
liquibase: Reading unique constraints for enterprisedb @ jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/mydb …
liquibase: Reading indexes for enterprisedb @ jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/mydb …
liquibase: Reading sequences for enterprisedb @ jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/mydb …
liquibase: db.changelog.xml does not exist, creatingLiquibase ‘generateChangeLog’ Successful

However there a lots of tables\keys\indexes etc there. The file is generated and is a generic empty file. Please advice.

if you run with --logLevel=DEBUG do you get additional information on what is being read?

Nathan

Nope, nothing changes in output. Anything else could check/provide? We’re really looking into moving to liquibase(currently have sql scripts), but the db is quite large and we just have to somehow get the original schema. I tested with the newly created simple db with 2 tables -  does not work either.

Thx, Viktor.