Hello,
I have a problem, that the lock in databasechangeloglock table was not release, so I got the error “Waiting for changelog lock…” when I try to start liquibase.
In other threads I found the solution to delete the entry in the database. This is not possible in my use case, because our customer may have a derby database or we have no access to the customer database.
Does an possibilty exist to release such an lock via the liquibase api?
Thanks a lot
mwflipper
-
Learn
-
Resources
-
Free Tools
OSS Risk Scanner Database DevOps Risk AssessmentCheat Sheets
Snowflake + Liquibase Databricks + Liquibase -
eBooks
6 Liquibase Community Risks & How to Avoid Guide: SOC 2 Compliance at the Database Layer Guide: Quantify the Value of Liquibase Secure -
Comparison Guides
Liquibase vs. Flyway Liquibase vs. Bytebase Liquibase Community vs Liquibase Secure
-
- Quickstart
- Get Started
- Documentation
- University
-
Resources
- Connect
- Contribute
- Join
- Blog