SQL changelog error on curly braces

Hello there,

I’m currently experiencing an error when applying a SQL changelog with opening and closing braces on postgreSQL

Do you know how I can use those curly braces in my SQL changelogs ?

here is my sample changelog :

-- liquibase formatted sql

-- changeset john.doe:4_3_2_50_migrate_workspace_document_indexing_settings_20221021 splitStatements:false

BEGIN TRANSACTION;

SET search_path TO ${agathaMetadataSchema};

UPDATE workspace SET settings = jsonb_set(settings::jsonb, 
								'{DocumentIndexingSettings,OcrEnabled}', 
								'true', 
								true)
WHERE (settings#>'{DocumentIndexingEnabled}')::jsonb <> 'null'
AND (settings#>'{DocumentIndexingEnabled}')::jsonb = 'true'
AND (settings#>'{DocumentIndexingSettings,Languages}')::jsonb <> 'null'
AND jsonb_array_length((settings#>'{DocumentIndexingSettings,Languages}')::jsonb) > 0;

COMMIT;

and here is the error when performing the liquibase update command :

[2022-11-18 09:56:27] FINE [liquibase.executor] Executing with the 'jdbc' executor
[2022-11-18 09:56:27] SEVERE [liquibase.integration] Unterminated string literal started at position 116 in SQL BEGIN TRANSACTION;

SET search_path TO test;

'{DocumentIndexingSettings,OcrEnabled. Expected  char [Failed SQL: (0) BEGIN TRANSACTION;

SET search_path TO test;

'{DocumentIndexingSettings,OcrEnabled]
liquibase.exception.CommandExecutionException: liquibase.exception.LiquibaseException: Unexpected error running Liquibase: Migration failed for change set changelogs/4_3_2/test/50_migrate_workspace_document_indexing_settings_20221021.sql::4_3_2_50_migrate_workspace_document_indexing_settings_20221021::john.doe:
     Reason: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: Unterminated string literal started at position 116 in SQL BEGIN TRANSACTION;```

Thanks !

Solved,

Was using version 4.12.0 of liquibase, upgraded to 4.17.2 fixed the issue