Unexpected error running Liquibase : Login issue with sql server authentication

I am using MSSQL server database

I am using command below:
liquibase --driver=com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver --classpath=“liquibase\mssql-jdbc-9.4.0.jre11.jar” --url=“jdbc:sqlserver://DBASTG001;instanceName=DBASTG;databaseName=POSITIONAL_DATA;integratedSecurity=false;” --changeLogFile=“liquibase\dbchangelog.xml” --username=“liquibase” --password=liquibase Update

From the command line, I am not able to use liquibase --username=liquibase and --password=liquibase as sql server authentication details.

it is a throwing error:

Unexpected error running Liquibase: Connection could not be created to jdbc:sqlserver://DBASTG001;instanceName=DBASTG;databaseName=Positional_Data;integratedSecurity=false; with driver com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver. Login failed for user ‘liquibase’. ClientConnectionId:e90b2883-b07b-4119-a3ad-ce3a4671ebad

Hi, @vijay413

From the error message, the authentication isn’t working. Do you have a liquibase user and password on the database? If you do, then it may be an authentication issue.

‘loglevel=fine’ will send more information, and a more detailed stack trace including a “caused by” that helps isolate where the issue is.