2.0 RC1 changelog parameters broken

The following changeset:

gives an error:
    [java] LiquiBase Update Failed: Error executing SQL CREATE INDEX CARDCATALOG_NODETYPE_CARDTYPE ON CARDCATALOG(NODETYPE, CARDTYPE) TABLESPACE ${tablespace.index}

I am using an ant script and passing -Dtablespace.index=TNP_DEV_IDX as an argument to ant.

It seems to me that the parameters are not replaced. This used to work in 1.9.5.

Am I missing anything?
Ion

I wonder if it was due to a bug fix in 2.0.  The plan originally for parameters was to allow arbitrary objects to be passed as parameters, and if you have “.” separated words, it will call javabean properties on the object, just like you would see in JSTL.  So in your example, it would be looking for a “tablespace” property and a getIndex() on it. 

I think I may have found that that wasn’t working as expected in 1.9 and fixed it for 2.0. 

At this point, it may be something that needs to be undone, or at least changed to support both types.  The normal use case only allows passing of strings so the method options makes no sense in that case. 
I created http://liquibase.jira.com/browse/CORE-526 as I think about it.

Anyone have thoughts on it?

Nathan

Nathan,

I just realized I had a mistake in my script. I fixed it and it seems to work fine as a string. Sorry about that.

In terms of the parameters, having string is fine for me. If you introduce objects though, you should have support for both types IMO (backward compatibility).

Ion

Thanks for the update.  Glad you got it working.

Nathan