2.0 RC4 - Missing logger

Hi Nathan,

As you can see I’m testing almost everything the last days  :). So I wanted to try RC4 but I got this thing:

Unexpected error running Liquibase: liquibase.exception.ServiceNotFoundException: liquibase.exception.ServiceNotFoundException: Could not find implementation of liquibase.logging.L ogger Exception in thread "main" liquibase.exception.ServiceNotFoundException: liquibase.exception.ServiceNotFoundException: liquibase.exception.ServiceNotFoundException: Could not find implementation of liquibase.logging.Logger        at liquibase.logging.LogFactory.getLogger(LogFactory.java:19)        at liquibase.logging.LogFactory.getLogger(LogFactory.java:30)        at liquibase.integration.commandline.Main.main(Main.java:132) Caused by: liquibase.exception.ServiceNotFoundException: liquibase.exception.ServiceNotFoundException: Could not find implementation of liquibase.logging.Logger        at liquibase.servicelocator.ServiceLocator.newInstance(ServiceLocator.java:166)        at liquibase.logging.LogFactory.getLogger(LogFactory.java:17)        ... 2 more Caused by: liquibase.exception.ServiceNotFoundException: Could not find implementation of liquibase.logging.Logger        at liquibase.servicelocator.ServiceLocator.findClass(ServiceLocator.java:132)        at liquibase.servicelocator.ServiceLocator.newInstance(ServiceLocator.java:164)        ... 3 more

I’m using the same command line and options I use in RC2 and RC3.

Thanks,
Alexis.

It definitely helps to have you testing things out, thanks a lot.

I’m looking into the Logger issue, I should have an RC5 out today.

Nathan

I found the problem.  Building and deploying now… 

Watch the blog for the release announcement.

Nathan

Thanks Nathan, RC5 is working again.  I’ll be doing some tests with my scripts here. The only thing is see, which was also shown in RC3, is this message at the beginning:

INFO 8/3/10 6:24 PM:liquibase: Can not use class liquibase.executor.LoggingExecutor as a Liquibase service because it does not have a default constructor

This was not present in RC2

It’s not a problem, I removed the message, though.

Nathan