After database password reset, getting ORA-01017: Invalid username/password logon denied

I am using Oracle 19c and have changed one of the DB schema password. After the password change, when I try to run the shell file from the command line, I get an error message
ORA-01017: Invalid username/password logon denied.

In the liquibase.properties file:
driver: oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
url: jdbc.oracle:thin:@(DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP) (HOST = pnapplb05.pnapp.org) (PORT = 1521)) (CONNECT_DATA = (SERVER = DEDICATED) (SERVICE_NAME = PNATEST)))
username:test
password:test@123

I am able to connect the Oracle DB with the above credentials and also verified the host details in the .ora files.
This logon denied error message occurring only after changing the password on one of the schemas and for other DB schemas it is working.

It’s likely caused by the @. Try with a password that doesn’t contain special characters.

I have changed the password “PnaTest1” but still getting ORA-01017 denied error message after running the script file.

After multiple attempts, the database account got locked.

Is there any other way to check or agent reset required? If so, please advise how to reset the agent.

I am using agent version 3.4.x

Please provide the Liquibase version and the full output.

Please find the details
Liquibase version 3.4.1

logon denied error message:
Unexpected error running Liquibase: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied

SEVERE liqulbase: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01017: Invalid username/password; logon denied

liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied

at liquibase.integration.commandline.CommandLineUtils.createDatabaseObject(CommandLineUtils.java:143)
at liquibase.integration.commandline.Main.doMigration(Main.java:915)
at liquibase.integration.commandline.Main.run(Main.java:180)
at liquibase.integration.commandline.Main.main(Main.java:99)
Caused by: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied

at liquibase.database.DatabaseFactory.openConnection(DatabaseFactory.java:247)
at liquibase.database.DatabaseFactory.openDatabase(DatabaseFactory.java:151)
at liquibase.Integration.commandline.CommandLineUtils.createDatabaseObject(CommandLineUtils.java:85)
… 3 more
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied

at oracle.jdbc.driver.DatabaseError.throwSqlException(DatabaseError.java:125)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(TACTTIoer.java:305)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:272)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoauthenticate.receiveOauth(T4CTTIoauthenticate.java:648)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.logon(T4CConnection.java:308)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.PhysicalConnection.(PhysicalConnection.java:348)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CConnection.(T4CConnection.java:151)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CDriverExtension.getConnection(T4CDriverExtension.java:32)
at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.connect(OracleDriver.java:563)
at liquibase.database.Databasefactory.openConnection(DatabaseFactory.java:239)
…5 more

For more information, use the --loglevel flag

I’d recommend upgrading Liquibase, 3.4.1 is very very old. Liquibase is on 4.24.