I tested this in RC7 and RC6 and it’s an RC7 issue and works as it should in RC6. I have a changeset with runOnChange=“true” and I have changed the stored procedures between revisions and RC7 does not update the stored procedure and does not error out.
The file that is being loaded in version A has one change set with the original changes. Version B changes the stored procedure and adds another changeset with a different id. On both versions, the new changeset gets committed with RC6 only updating the original changeset via runOnChange=“true”. If I am not clear in explaining this, please let me know. Thanks and I look forward to your reply!