Do not know how to convert type -2?

I’m attempting to extract a changelogfile from an existing MySql 5.0 database, and I get a handful of warnings indicating that Liquibase does not know how to convert type -2.  What does that really mean?  There is no output to really help me out.  LogLevel=DEBUG does not provide any additional information, either.

Thanks,
Dave

I pulled down the source from GitHub and finally believe I have figured out what’s going on, but I don’t have a solution in mind to “fix” this problem.  Type -2 is BINARY.  Is it safe to assume that this type was not tackled because there is no clear consensus on how to do the changelog generation for this type?

I’ve got a quite a lot of binary fields in my system, but the only ones that seem to be tossing a warning out are those that are declared as “binary(1)”.  Everything else appears to get through the changelog generation without producing warnings.  Those fields are type BINARY in the changelog.xml, but their length has apparently been discarded.

The conversion is going through the MySQLTypeConverter.

I don’t suppose anyone has any suggestions how to handle this problem, short of modifying my fields to some other type?  I’m concerned that the lack of a length parameter on the BINARY type will cause problems for our existing software.

Thanks,
Dave