Error executing SQL --rollback drop table test: Invalid SQL type: sqlKind = UNINITIALIZED

Hi,

I am trying to execute

following changeset using liquibase:

–liquibase formatted sql

–changeset create_table:001

create table test (

id int primary key,

name varchar(255)

);

–rollback drop table test;

–changeset insert:2

insert into test (id, name) values (1, ‘first’);

insert into test (id, name) values (2, ‘second’);

Post execution I see following error messages in the stdout:

Error executing SQL --rollback drop table test: Invalid SQL type: sqlKind = UNINITIALIZED
liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: Error executing SQL --rollback drop table test: Invalid SQL type: sqlKind = UNINITIALIZED

Not sure why by my rollback

comment is bring treated as another sql to execute. I looked around other discussion and checked if my
liquibase formatted sql has any special characters, ran dos2unix command against the file but am still get the same error message. 

I am running following version of liquibase:

$ cat buildinfo.properties

#Mon Jun 02 10:55:49 CDT 2014 build.timestamp=Mon Jun 02 10:55:49 CDT 2014 build.version=3.2.0

Any help/suggestions to

resolve this would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I’m not seeing it with 3.3.0, and possibly remember it being addressed with that version. Can you update and see if that fixes the problem?

Nathan

Hi Nathan,

It was silly mistake from my end, was trying to call formatted sql having this in my changelog.xml <sqlFile

path = “ddl/myfile.sql” />. The correct syntax is . Apologies for bothering you!!

Thanks.

No problem, glad you straightened it out. I should add code to detect formatted sql file with sqlFile to reduce confusion.

Nathan