Error in generated sql for mysql

Hi,

I just started using your product. I used the generateChangeLog command to generate changelogs for an existing database I have in Postgresql. Now I want to apply these changes to a mysql database, but when I try to do that it throws an error. I’m using 2.0.1

SEVERE liquibase: Error executing SQL CREATE TABLE blob (blobid BIGINT AUTO_INCREMENT  NOT NULL, object VARCHAR(40) NOT NULL, name VARCHAR(64) NOT NULL, value bytea, CONSTRAINT blobid PRIMARY KEY (blobid))

com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'bytea,

Any ideas what’s going on?

Sorry , I forgot to login before posting.

After a little tweaking I’ve found another error

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'bigserial 

If it helps here’s the changeset

Thanks,

Suneet

OK so I seem to have stumbled across a work around for both of them. Not sure how correct they are, but it works for postgres and mysql.

Change bigserial to bigint with auto_increment on. and change bytea to longblob, since I would need significantly large byte array sizes in some cases.

Does anyone see a problem with this?

That seems like the right approach.  The generateChangeLog is not smart enough to change database-specific types to more generic (or other-database specific) types, so it is something you need to do manually. 

Those conversions in particular look right.

Nathan