Liquibase 2.0 release schedule

Can somebody let me know if there’s a release schedule for 2.0 RC-8 through GA? I can then align my Clojure-wrapper development accordingly. The code in trunk (RC-8-SNAPSHOT) has few class constructors that are different (arguments-wise) from those in RC-7. I would prefer to wait for RC-8 before proceeding.

Regards,
Shantanu

I was actually hoping to have the next release be 2.0 final.  I was hoping to get it out last week, we’ll see about this week.  Of course, I was also hoping to get it out a year ago last september… :slight_smile:

Nathan

Your preconditions question is still in my queue.  You are still wondering about it, right?

Nathan

Yes, a good description (maybe with example) would be really nice.

Regards,
Shantanu

Originally posted by: Nathan
I was actually hoping to have the next release be 2.0 final.  I was hoping to get it out last week, we'll see about this week.

I haven’t seen an official release announcement, but I notice that 2.0.0 is available for download, and it has been tagged in SVN.   What’s the situation?

I released 2.0 final right before christmas with just an announcement on on twitter as a soft-launch to see if there were any issues found before the “official” announcement.  There had been several RC’s that should have caught most bugs in different use cases, but I wanted to be sure.  I also wanted to get the grails plugin released as part of the 2.0 announcement as well.

There have been a couple minor issues (jboss 6.0 support, a spring integration issue, a glassfish issue) that will be in the 2.0.1 release.  When I release that I will put out the official announcement.  2.0.0 is officially out, though.

Nathan