Liquibase 3.0.5 will not create tables in dbo schema i SQL Server

Sounds good. Will try it out when it becomes available.

Per

I’ve made some fixes for 3.0.6 around schema management and it seems to be working for me with the 3.0.6 codebase. Could you test it when it comes out (probably tomorrow) and if it’s still a problem log a bug at liquibase.jira.com?

Nathan

Hi,

I want to use Liquibase 3.0.5 to migrate some database tables located in the dbo schema in SQL Server, but no matter what I do it will always create the tables in the schema of the logged-in user. I’m using Maven, and my configuration looks like this:

2.                 org.liquibase
  3.                 liquibase-maven-plugin
  4.                 3.0.5
  7.                         process-resources
  9.                             src/main/resources/db/db.changelog-master.xml
  10.                             src/main/resources/db/liquibase.properties
  11.                             false
  12.                             dbo
  15.                             update
I also tried adding the schema name in the change set like this:
  3.             …
… but this also didn’t work.

When googling for a solution I noticed that in version 2 people had the opposite problem, namely tables only being created in the dbo schema, so I tried downgrading Liquibase to v2.0.5, and that fixed my problem.

However I would like to use the latest and greatest version of Liquibase, so is the problem I described a bug or a feature in version 3?

Per

Hi,

We tried it again now with 3.0.6 and 3.0.7, but it is still not working for our case :-/

Per

Ok. Thanks.

Thanks for checking with 3.0.7. I created https://liquibase.jira.com/browse/CORE-1596 to make sure it gets fixed in 3.0.8.

Nathan