--liquibaseSchemaName doesn't work with Postgres

I am trying to move the liquibase tables into a different schema using the parameter --liquibaseSchemaName, e.g using --liquibaseSchemaName=liquibase

This works for the initial creation of the tables and the very first run of a changeLog.

But the test if the tables are present is apparently ignoring that parameter but the creation code itself is not. So on the second run, the following error occurs:

Unexpected error running Liquibase: ERROR: relation “databasechangelog” already exists

SEVERE 10/21/16 8:43 AM: liquibase: ERROR: relation “databasechangelog” already exists
liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: ERROR: relation “databasechangelog” already exists [Failed SQL: CREATE TABLE liquibase.databasechangelog (ID VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, AUTHOR VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
FILENAME VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, DATEEXECUTED TIMESTAMP WITHOUT TIME ZONE NOT NULL, ORDEREXECUTED INT NOT NULL, EXECTYPE VARCHAR(10) NOT NULL, MD5SUM VARCHAR(35), DESCRIPTION VARCHAR(255), COMMENTS VA
RCHAR(255), TAG VARCHAR(255), LIQUIBASE VARCHAR(20), CONTEXTS VARCHAR(255), LABELS VARCHAR(255), DEPLOYMENT_ID VARCHAR(10))]

I just saw that there is already a version 3.5.3 which seems to have fixed this bug (I was testing with 3.5.1)

Sorry for the noise

Hello, we are using liquibase 3.9 in a spring project and it’s look like we have the same issues.
When i check in the “public” schema, liquibase create the table “databasechangeloglock” there and is looking for “databasechangelog” there even if i set “liquibaseSchemaName” in our properties.
Some helps please