- [PRO] The liquibase flow command and flow files are available with a Liquibase Pro license. It allows you to create portable, platform-independent Liquibase workflows that can run across different tools without modifying each workflow.
- [PRO] Pro license users can now integrate Amazon S3 with Liquibase. You can extend Liquibase to use remote file locations to enable secure, centralized file management. Learn more here: S3
- [PRO] Pro license users can use searchpath to find files located on S3 that cannot be found by an absolute path.
- The liquibase.resource.ResourceAccessor APIs were updated. For more information, see javadocs.liquibase.com
- Created new liquibase.resource.Resource interface by @nvoxland in #3064
- Created ThreadLocalScopeManager by @nvoxland in #3240
- Create liquibase_autocomplete.zsh by @szandany in #3130
- 22 Fixes included in this release.
- 8 updates are included in this release.
- Special thanks to 13 new first-time Community contributors for their additions to the 4.17.0 release13.
- See the release notes for more details.
Learn all the Liquibase fundamentals from free online courses by Liquibase experts and see how to apply them in the real world at https://learn.liquibase.com/.
Our community has built a lot. From extensions to integrations, you’ve helped make Liquibase the amazing open source project that it is today. Keep contributing to making it stronger:
- Contribute code
- Make doc updates
- Help by asking and answering questions
- Set up a chat with the Product team
Thanks to everyone who helps make the Liquibase community strong!