Liquibase Gradle plugin "Cannot fingerprint input property 'liquidbaseCommand'

Hi!

I am using the Liquibase Gradle plugin in a Spring Boot app. My migrations are run fine when I run via bootRun, but any command I try to via gradle throws an error similar to this:

Cannot fingerprint input property 'liquibaseCommand': value 'org.liquibase.gradle.liquibase.command.StatusCommand@188897f6' cannot be serialized.

I am using

• liquibase 4.24.0
  • liquibase gradle 2.2.1
  • Gradle 8.5

Thank you for any help!

Hi @amurmann ! Did you ever figure this out? I’m running into the same issue with

• liquidate 4.25.1
  • liquibase grade 2.2.0
  • grade 8.6

@liquibase.sffrc Unfortunately not. I still get these serialization errors for all liquibase gradle commands. I am getting close to deploying my app which makes this matter a lot more and might just switch to Flyway to save time instead of debugging this.

Edit: Looks like there is a GitHub issue for it and a fix might be merged: Cannot fingerprint input property · Issue #120 · liquibase/liquibase-gradle-plugin · GitHub

Kinda disappointing that the issue was created last April and still no fix is shipped…

Edit2: If you look at the issue, you’ll see that getting rid of the graal builder is a workaround