Liquibase includeAll path problem

I am trying to run liquibase via the maven plugin.  I am doing an includeAll path=“install/tab”, and it fails with this error.

Tried doing includeAll path="\install\tab", “/install/tab”, and a lot of other variations.  All to no avail.

I noticed this error out there, read that it was “fixed” in 2.0.

I am using 1.9.5 of Liquibase and the maven plugin.

I would upgrade to 2.0 RC1, but there is no maven plugin as of yet for 2.0.  If someone could get me a maven plugin for 2.0, I would try it out.

Right now, I have to do include file="…" for 150 tables, which is NOT a satisfactory workaround.

Please advise.

Here is the exception stack trace:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI has an authority component
at liquibase.parser.xml.XMLChangeLogHandler.startElement(XMLChangeLogHandler.java:305)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:533)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractXMLDocumentParser.emptyElement(AbstractXMLDocumentParser.java:220)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.emptyElement(XMLSchemaValidator.java:739)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java:322)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1693)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:834)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:148)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1242)
at liquibase.parser.xml.XMLChangeLogParser.parse(XMLChangeLogParser.java:70)