Liquibase update problem

Hi.

I was trying to migrate my database structure from Oracle to derby using liquibase and i am finding some problems following theese steps:

1)First of all i have generated my db schema and saved to my file schema.xml.

2)The i tried to save the schema to a derby db with update parameter and changing liquibase.properties file but i couldn’t due column type incompatibility (The create tables sqls have varchar2, number fields, etc… that don’t exist in derby ).
¿Is it possible to migrate this way?

3)Like i couldn’t continue i replaced  incompatibles oracle fields in file schema.xml with derby fields.
When I changed all the incompatible fields y relaunched the update into my derby database the process crashed again:

INFO 26/07/11 15:40:liquibase: Creating database history table with name: DATABASECHANGELOG
INFO 26/07/11 15:40:liquibase: Reading from DATABASECHANGELOG
INFO 26/07/11 15:40:liquibase: Reading from DATABASECHANGELOG
SEVERE 26/07/11 15:40:liquibase: Error executing SQL CREATE TABLE STATE_CFG (field1 VARCHAR(2) NOT NULL, field2 NUMBER(1,0) NOT NULL, NAME VARCHAR(24), ABR VARCHAR(4))
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Syntax error: Encountered “NUMBER” at line 1, column 69.
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.execute(Unknown Source)
        at liquibase.executor.jvm.JdbcExecutor$1ExecuteStatementCallback.doInStatement(JdbcExecutor.java:92)
        at liquibase.executor.jvm.JdbcExecutor.execute(JdbcExecutor.java:55)
        at liquibase.executor.jvm.JdbcExecutor.execute(JdbcExecutor.java:105)
        at liquibase.database.AbstractDatabase.execute(AbstractDatabase.java:1014)
        at liquibase.database.AbstractDatabase.executeStatements(AbstractDatabase.java:998)
        at liquibase.changelog.ChangeSet.execute(ChangeSet.java:317)
        at liquibase.changelog.visitor.UpdateVisitor.visit(UpdateVisitor.java:27)
        at liquibase.changelog.ChangeLogIterator.run(ChangeLogIterator.java:58)
        at liquibase.Liquibase.update(Liquibase.java:113)
        at liquibase.integration.commandline.Main.doMigration(Main.java:684)
        at liquibase.integration.commandline.Main.main(Main.java:116)
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error: Encountered “NUMBER” at line 1, column 69.
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory40.wrapArgsForTransportAcrossDRDA(Unknown Source)
        … 19 more
Caused by: ERROR 42X01: Syntax error: Encountered “NUMBER” at line 1, column 69.
        at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.ParserImpl.parseStatement(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericStatement.prepMinion(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericStatement.prepare(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.conn.GenericLanguageConnectionContext.prepareInternalStatement(Unknown Source)
        … 13 more

¿Why the process is trying to insert a