I am trying to create a baseline on one of my development database, here’s my environment
- Database, -> Oralce 10g, with 500+ Tables with lots of configuration data, the oracle export dump file is about 70mb;
- Java - Java 6
- Oracle JDBC Driver - ojdbc14.jar (downloaded from Oracle web site)
- Command line execute
liquibase --changeLogFile=base.changelog.data.xml --diffTypes=“data” generateChangeLog
- Liquibase is configure to run with “-Xmx512m -Xms256m” jvm parameters, fail, error message - "Migration Failed: Java heap space
- configure to run with “-Xmx1024m -Xms512m”, same error occurs
- configure to run with “-Xmx2048 -Xms512m”, same error
What other options I have in oder to create base line for my development projects?
Appreciate ur advise, thanks!