Regarding setting up Liquibase with MongoDB Atlas!

When using Jenkins + Liquibase, an error occurs with MongoDB Atlas after executing the Liquibase command:

SEVERE [liquibase.integration] java.lang.RuntimeException: Driver class was not specified and could not be determined from the url (mongodb://xxxx-cluster.xxxx.mongodb.net/staging)
liquibase.exception.CommandExecutionException: liquibase.exception.LiquibaseException: Unexpected error running Liquibase: java.lang.RuntimeException: Driver class was not specified and could not be determined from the url (mongodb://xxxx-cluster.xxxx.mongodb.net/staging

Has anyone encountered or used MongoDB Atlas before?

1 Like

I have been wrestling with this same issue for the past day, as well. But, I am not using MongoDB Atlas. I read a post indicating that we don’t need to specify a driver parameter because “it will identify the right driver from the url starting with mongodb://”. I’m not quite sure that’s correct at this point, since it doesn’t seem to be recognizing the driver. I am running my MongoDB and Liquibase in Docker containers. All the JAR files are in the Liquibase lib file in the container, so that shouldn’t be the issue.