Seeking more MongoDB documentation

Good afternoon!
I’ve just started using Liquibase for MongoDB. The tutorial (Using Liquibase with MongoDB | Liquibase Docs) was very useful in the initial setup but now I need more help.

I’ve also looked at GitHub - liquibase/liquibase-mongodb: MongoDB extension for Liquibase and the Implemented Changes but are there any simple examples for each of those? The createCollection the tutorial was very helpful but I haven’t figured out the other commands I’ve tried yet. For example, I can run the insertOne command and it runs without error but no document is added to the collection.

Granted, my MongoDB skills are very minimal but I would really like to use this more and need a little assistance.

Thanks!
jeff

Hey @jeffpell-bsi,

I logged an issue in the documentation for modgodb you referenced earlier. You can do it easily by filling out the usersnap like in this screenshot:

Also at mention @AristyCat just to be aware.

Hi, @jeffpell-bsi , you can browse the Integration Tests examples:
xml format: liquibase-mongodb/src/test/resources/liquibase/ext at main · liquibase/liquibase-mongodb · GitHub
json format: liquibase-mongodb/src/test/resources/liquibase/ext/json at main · liquibase/liquibase-mongodb · GitHub

You can checkout the quickstart examples as well: