Sybase DB - Error while deploying triggers

Liquibase Support Team,

I am trying to create trigger on a table in Sybase database and the script works fine when I execute manually but when I try to deploy it through Liquibase (.sql file) I am getting below error. Could you please help and let me know if there is any SQL syntax template for Sybase trigger.

Error: Unexpected error running Liquibase: Incorrect syntax near ‘go’.

I tried to remove go but got new error,

Error: Unexpected error running Liquibase: CREATE TRIGGER must be the first command in a query batch.

Thanks,
Vignesh

Hi @rvigneshbabu ,

It seems like you could use the Liquibase endelimiter in your changeset to indicate th beginning and the end of a changeset. You can read more on it here

I tried to debug more and found that when I try to create a trigger in same Sybase database table, it works where the Liquibase change log table is present but when I try to create the same trigger on the table which is in different Sybase database it fails with below error and I guess it is because the Liquibase change log table is not available in that database.

Can anybody help on how to deploy scripts on different Sybase database in same server.

Error:
Unexpected error running Liquibase: Cannot CREATE TRIGGER on table ‘pit.dbo.org’, because you can only create a trigger on a table in the current database.