Error Migrating DB2 DDL when database is set to ORACLE support mode

I added a fix to 3.0.3 to trim the values coming from is_autoincrement since we are checking for a value of “NO” but you are seeing it as an unexpected value.

I’m also going to put in a fix for 3.0.3 to avoid that query all together in may cases that may help as well. I’ll hopefully get 3.0.3 out in a couple days, can you test it with that build?

Nathan

Awesome.  Thank you Nathan. Meanwhile we moved ahead with liquibase by reconfiguring the DB2 run on native mode. We will be live with liquibase in couple of weeks, once we are live, I will share, with the community, the step by step instruction on how to implement liquibase on DB2 database.

Cheers.

Awesome. Thank you Nathan. Meanwhile we moved ahead with liquibase by reconfiguring the DB2 run on native mode. We will be live with liquibase in couple of weeks, once we are live, I will share, with the community, the step by step instruction on how to implement liquibase on DB2 database.

Cheers.

Hi,

Could you please share step by step instruction on how to implement liquibase on db2 database.I am fairly new to liquibase.

Please send it to my email id uakumar77@gmail.com

thanks a lot

The best place to start using Liquibase is the quickstart guide http://www.liquibase.org/quickstart.html. It applies to any database, including DB2. The only thing DB2-specific would be the JDBC url and driver which look something like “jdbc:db2://IP_ADDRESS:PORT/DATABASE”

Nathan