Hello Markus and Nathan,
I have downloaded the latest Liquibase code and tested the changes by Markus.
The changes that are needed for creating a snapshot are OK: I can now create a snapshot of my DB2 z/OS database, which I could not do before. Thank you for the changes Markus!
Fortunately I did not have that problem mentioned above with the JDBC DatabaseMetadata methods, in my case they return the columnnames correctly. I am using a v11 DB2 z/OS here, maybe the default changed? Or our admins did set the DESCSTAT parameter to true...
I did find a problem with the FindForeignKeyConstraintsGeneratorDB2 changes: the base tablename/columnname are switched with the foreign tablename/columnname, so they are returned in the wrong fields. Changing the first part of the statement like
- SELECT FK.TBNAME as basetablename,
FK.COLNAME as basecolumnname,
PK.TBNAME as foreigntablename,
PK.NAME as foreigncolumnname,
R.RELNAME as constraintname
should solve the problem. (When you look at the where statement, PK is used to get the primary key of the referenced/foreign table...)
I did not test the changes in GetViewDefinitionGeneratorDB2 and SequenceSnapshotGenerator, because my current database model does not have views or sequences.
Best regards, Marleen