I just spent several hours trying to solve this:
- Error setting up or running Liquibase:
Error parsing line 5 column 86 of src/main/resources/db/changeLogMaster.xml:
schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document 'http://www.liquibase.org/xml/ns/dbchangelog/dbchangelog-2.0.xsd',
1) could not find the document;
2) the document could not be read;
3) the root element of the document is not .
- I have no problem with the schema version 1.9
- I have no desire to command line
- I do not worry if I do not use proxy (this works in my home, but not at work)
- liquibase maven-plugin version 188.8.131.52
Is this a configuration error?