Git tag for stable liquibase version

Hi!

Thanks for developing such a great product which I use in production for more than a year now.

It happened that we switched to compile and run our software including custom database migration classes with JDK 1.7 instead of 1.6 now.

Starting liquibase with our newly compiled software in the classpath, I get the following error:

SEVERE 8/9/12 4:15 PM:liquibase: Expecting a stackmap frame at branch target 72 in method xxx.SaltPassword.updateAndSaltPwd(Ljava/util/List;JLjava/lang/String;Z)V at offset 38

java.lang.VerifyError: Expecting a stackmap frame at branch target 72 in method xxx.SaltPassword.updateAndSaltPwd(Ljava/util/List;JLjava/lang/String;Z)V at offset 38

This is due to different class file versions of the liquibase.jar (version 49 / JDK 1.5) and our software (version 51 / JDK 1.7). To fix the error I want to compile liquibase with JDK 1.7 by downloading the sources via git, modifying pom.xml to use 1.7 instead of 1.5 and mvn clean compile install.

When I checkout the 2.05. version via git checkout liquibase-parent-2.0.5 and try to install I get following tests failing:

Failed tests: 

shouldDropIndexInPostgreSQL(liquibase.sqlgenerator.core.DropIndexGeneratorTest)

testWithColumnSpecificIntType(liquibase.sqlgenerator.core.CreateTableGeneratorTest)

testAutoIncrementMySQLDatabase(liquibase.sqlgenerator.core.CreateTableGeneratorTest)

testAutoIncrementStartWithMySQLDatabase(liquibase.sqlgenerator.core.CreateTableGeneratorTest)

testAutoIncrementStartWithIncrementByMySQLDatabase(liquibase.sqlgenerator.core.CreateTableGeneratorTest)

escapeTableName_reservedWord(liquibase.database.core.PostgresDatabaseTest)

Tests run: 766, Failures: 6, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0

My question is now: Which tag/commit should I checkout to get the sources for the current stable liquibase version where no tests fail?

Tanks in advance

Nico