Hibernate related warnings (Liquibase 2.0)

As mentioned in my previous post I’m testing Liquibase 2.0 RC2 (LQB-DEF-119). ANT Tasks are used to updateDatase.

Is there a way to suppress following warnings in tasks independent of Hibernate:
[updateDatabase] WARNING 03.12.09 08:37:liquibase: Could not configure extension class liquibase.database.core.HibernateDatabase: Missing dependency org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration

No way for you.  I will put in a change so you don’t see the error.

Nathan

I am getting those warnings too, but I am not using Hibernate.

... WARNING 1/27/10 7:07 PM:liquibase: Could not configure extension class liquibase.database.core.HibernateGenericDialect: Missing dependency org/hibernate/dialect/Dialect WARNING 1/27/10 7:07 PM:liquibase: Could not configure extension class liquibase.snapshot.core.HibernateDatabaseSnapshotGenerator: Missing dependency org/hibernate/dialect/Dialect WARNING 1/27/10 7:07 PM:liquibase: Could not configure extension class liquibase.database.core.HibernateDatabase: Missing dependency org/hibernate/cfg/Configuration ...

Is there a way to remove those warnings?

Yes, I’ll get them out before 2.0 final.

Nathan

I noticed that the Hibernate related warnings are removed in LQB-DEF-144.

Thanks a lot!

Yep, they should be out now.  Need to finish up testing the hibernate plugin as an external library, still.  So if anyone is using hibernate support, you will need to wait until the plugin is available if you are using the latest builds.

Nathan