Liquibase-Package based classes not recognized with 3.5.0-SNAPSHOT jar

I have been using the liquibase-3.4.2.jar file when “migrating” my database tables.  I have coded up some changes to the default NVarcharType datatype and have them in the liquibase.change package.  Everything runs fine; the classes are found.

I decided to try out the last two versions of the liquibase-3.5.0-SNAPSHOT.jar as it had some fixes for the process of generating changelogs.  The generateChangeLog is in fact better.  When I try to use that same jar for “migrating” to a new database my changes to the NVarcharType are not found and my modifications are not applied.

I can see the “Liquibase-Package: liquibase.change,liquibase.changelog,” etc. entry in the MANIFEST.MF file in the SNAPSHOT jar.

Has something changed with 3.5.x with regards to this processing or am I missing something?

Thanks

Entirely possible that something has changed. Can you give more details about your environment, steps taken, output messages, etc?

Steve Donie
Principal Software Engineer
Datical, Inc. http://www.datical.com/

Thanks for the follow up. Glad you figured it out.

Nathan

I am running this on Windows and in the process of cutting things down to a small sample that I could send you the problem suddenly disappeared (naturally ).   Doing more investigation it appears that the problem was a class path length issue and without the SNAPSHOT jar I was below the limit and with it above the length limit.

Sorry for the false alarm.

Everything is functioning as expected again.