Liquibase schema model import / export

I’m about to create an open source tool that needs to import, export and interrogate a database schema model. It looks like liquibase has done some of the work I need so I’d prefer to use an existing tool rather than roll my own. I will probably use a single <http://www.liquibase.org/documentation/diff.html) how is the comparison done? I’m interested in the model classes used in the comparison rather than the actual comparison logic.

1. I’d like to parse an XML databaseChangeLog file and interrogate the parsed model objects. Which service is responsible for parsing the XML file? Which model objects are created?

2. Which service(s) are responsible for converting a datbaseChangeLog to SQL statements?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sorry I hadn’t repsonded yet, I’ve been on vacation and traveling a lot over the last few weeks.

I can detail the questions you are looking for and would definitely suggest using liquibase’s logic rather than having to roll your own because it is a big pain :slight_smile:   However, since you’re just registered as guest and it’s been a while since you posted I’m not sure you’ll notice the response.

Let me know if you are still looking for answers and I can respond with more details.

Nathan