Communications link failure

Can I please get some help with the error below I have been researching and could not find a solution? I am using amazon AWS for aurora MySQL and already downloaded and set up the driver still running into issues. Any guidance will help me a lot. Thanks in advance.

C:\Program Files\liquibase>liquibase generatechangelog

Starting Liquibase at 17:59:49 (version 4.7.0 #1140 built at 2022-01-07 19:26+0000)
Liquibase Version: 4.7.0
Liquibase Community 4.7.0 by Liquibase

Unexpected error running Liquibase: Connection could not be created to jdbc:mysql://myinstance.dev02.aws.local:3306/myinstance with driver com.mysql.cj.jdbc.Driver. Communications link failure

The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.

For more information, please use the --log-level flag

1 Like

Welcome to the Liquibase Community, @pkomirishetty - and thanks for posting your question.

I’ve run into a similar issue before. Are you including the driver path in your liquibase.properties file?

If you have already resolved this issue, please drop a line and let us know how you did it. Maybe it’ll help someone else in the future!

Kindly,
Tabby