I've followed the guidelines on the Liquibase DEV page as best I can. Can someone cross check that I've done things right? Here's what I did:
1) Registered as a user with Atlassian Cloud so I could create a Jira issue.
2) Created Jira issue CORE-2262
3) Forked the Liquibase repo at https://github.com/liquibase/liquibase, creating https://github.com/bsandiford/liquibase
4) Set my new repo default branch to 3.3.x to match where I'd like the fix made in Liquibase.
5) Checked out from my new repo, fixed the problem, committed and pushed back to my repo. Commit message includes the Jira number, summary, and what I fixed.
6) Created a pull request, and put a comment on the Jira issue so that it references the pull request (#366)
7) Waiting for someone to look at the pull request / merge back (hopefully!) / update the Jira.
One additional question. I have another bug fix I'd like to make. Do I need to clone Liquibase again, or can I just continue in my own repository?
Bob (newbie) Sandiford.